Monday, July 31, 2006


Looking for a studio to record in? Maybe you just found it... Here is some information I received from one of the guild members:

Hello everyone. I have a home audio/video recording studio available for hire. I am a producer/musician who has worked with groups and individuals. Equipment: Tannoy monitors, Logic based digital recording 24 bit digital recording software..Selection of pro microphones, guitars, bass, keyboard, samples from percussion, piano, synth libraries, extensive mastering plugins, can burn CD's DVD's, shoot and edit a music video and am available to play on your recordings. Samples of my work... myspace/makwolven. Reasonable pricing and would like to hear from you. My studio is in our house in Statenkwartier (near Paagman)
Mak Wolven 070-331-8897 mobile: 062457-6629 email: makwolven@webchannel5.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home