Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sorry , no time

I had all the best intentions of keeping this website chugging along at full pace.. but I havent had time every week to translate the reviews Jaap writes for the Lokaal Vredebreuk newsletter into English every single time. For those who can read Dutch, if you want to get the review in your email every week, I suggest you go to www.lokaalvredebreuk.nl and sign up for thewir newsletter. And from now on they will be put on the forum in Dutch tooo. But I just dont have time to translate it every week, at least I have more important things that I have to take care of. One thing is my new album (Katbite) - the music is completely finished, mastered and everything, and the only thing waiting is the artwork, then we can release it. But the guild has gotten so busy that its been delayed. I promise you, it sounds awesome, I listen to it all the time! But I would rather you hear it for yourself, thats kind of the idea. So the guild website may be a little quieter in the next wee while, but you can jump on the forum and keep the buzz going yourself... and from January on there will be even more going on with the guild, two regular nights every week. So we are not dissapearing in any way at all. Anyone with the time and inclination who wants to translate the Dutch reviews into English, you are very very welcome to do that, you can find all the info on the forum.
Merry Christmas and a Cheesy New Year
Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home